GRADE OF TREKKING
White World Expeditions give you an indication of the difficulty of our trips we've graded our adventures into four categories:
- Easy, Moderate, Challenging and Strenuous.
- We take many factors into consideration in these grading, including distances covered, terrain, altitude, weather conditions and vehicle support.
1. Easy: Suitable for most people in good health. These trips generally include short days on good paths and at low altitudes.
2. Moderate: A reasonable level of fitness is required, as these trips can require sustained endurance levels, hills, longer days and altitude. All of our moderate trips have a support vehicle following closely, so weary travelers can hitch a ride and take a rest for a while.
3. Challenging:These trips are physically demanding and best suited for strong people with a high endurance level. Days can be long, often at altitude, in remote regions and sometimes without a support vehicle nearby. Travelers may be required to carry a backpack.
4. Strenuous: 9+ Hours most days. Travelers booking strenuous trips should expect long days of physical activity, remote mountainous regions, steep ascents and descents, high altitudes above 12,000 feet and cold temperatures. Good physical condition and endurance level is necessary. A doctor's release is required for travelers 60 years old and above