Duration: half Days trip
Category: Downhill Biking
Season: All year around
Activity Type: Bicycling
Starts At: Rishikesh
Ends At: Rishikesh
Region: India – Uttrakhand India
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradoon, Uttrakhand
Departure: 8:00amFinish: 2:00pm
Garhwal mountain biking trails range from easy to epic, with special sights and scenery that take riding adventures to a whole new level.
Kunjapuri Devi Temple is one of the most revered Shakti Peeths of Goddess Shakti in Garhwal Himalayas. This is an ancient temple located at about 1600 meters height. Beauty of this place is, you can see snow-clad white Himalayas and river Ganga (Ganges) from the same peak
• All travel from Rishikesh to Starting point and back..
• Lunch en route
• Professional guide, Forest fee.
• Temple tours during the trip
• Expenses of personal nature like, phone calls, alcohol, cigarettes
• Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditionsand any other circumstances beyond our control.
• Personal insurance or anything not mentioned in itinerary
• Camera fee & parking fee
• Liquor, soft drinks, bottled water, beverages, etc.
• Neer Waterfall
• Breath taking scenery all around as you pass through
• Opportunities to view wildlife all through the trip
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
• All payments should be cleared before trip Departure
• Fill up the liability weaver before depart to your adventure trip
• All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of non-refundable advance.
• All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services items are applicable for Each person in the group.
• In case of reduction in the number of persons, the total package cost will remain the same. Minimum billing must be done as per the minimum guarantee given by the group.
• We reserve the right to alter or cancel any trip depending upon the prevailing condition