TRUST. We understand that making purchases and travel plans online involves a great deal of trust on your part and we respect your privacy. We take this trust very seriously, and make it our highest priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read the following policy to learn about our privacy practices.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
• provide the services and customer support you request, including confirming emails related to pickmyretals.com services, reminders and transactions.
• contact and communicate with Lessors.
• resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems.
• make payments to third parties through the Website or the App, should you choose to do so.
• request your review of a property.
• compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
• measure consumer interest in our products and services.
• summarize your information (including personal information) that you provided to us or our affiliates.
• help promote a safe service and detect and prevent error, fraud and other potentially prohibited or illegal activity.
• enforce our agreements, terms, conditions, and policies, and send you notices and alerts.
• provide services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
• prepare aggregated data, including for general marketing and analytical purposes.
We reserve the right to use in any manner and disclose any non-personal information that we collect including cookie and traffic data. Logs, recordings, and other information related to communication between you and third parties in connection with the services and/or other uses and purposes mentioned herein may be stored, maintained and/or divulged to those third parties by us on an individual basis or in the aggregate. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information.
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into PICKMYRENTALS.COM and editing your account profile. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law..
Your information (other than credit card information) is stored on our servers located in the United Kingdom. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use many tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from pickmyrentals.com. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.